Budai Radiológiai Centrum to perform ultrasound tests use the Hitachi HI Vision Avius and Arietta V70 devices.
The excellent image quality, the ease of use and the advanced IT solutions all contribute to make it possible to our radiologists to perform the examinations quickly, accurately and efficiently.
The following ultrasound examinations are available in our radiological center:
- Carotis system ultrasound examination
- Breast ultrasound
- Testicular and Scrotal ultrasound
- Abdominal and pelvic ultrasound
- Abdominal organs Doppler examination
- Articular ultrasound (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, leg)
- Soft tissue ultrasound examination
- Cervical veins Doppler examination
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Extremity nerve ultrasonography, peripheral neurosonographia
- Extremity veins Doppler examination
Please, contact our Customer Services to make an appointment.
What to pay attention to before testing?
Do not eat at least 6 hours before the abdominal and pelvic ultrasound examination and for drinking only carbon-acid-free water is recommended. Drinking water is strongly recommended, as in the pelvic ultrasound evaluation the fullness of the bladder is utmost importance. If the patient is a diabetic, please ask the referral doctor if they can take their medicine before testing and if they can have their breakfast.
For the other tests no preparation is required.
If you have a history of anamnesis, please provide documentation to our testing staff, including the findings and recorded films!
This imaging diagnostic type can be repeated in an unlimited number without any risk.
This post is also available in: Hungarian